She Was Around The Wrong People at the Beginning — Adekunle, Venita Gush Over Ilebaye (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

She Was Around The Wrong People at the Beginning — Adekunle, Venita Gush Over Ilebaye (Video)

Adekunle and Venita have expressed love for housemate, Ilebaye.

The BBNaija All Stars couple said they now have deep respect for Ilebaye for improving since they first met her on the show.

On Wednesday night, Adekunle admitted that the new Ilebaye is now socially and physically active at Biggie’s home.

He told Venita about this during their conversation, and she wholeheartedly concurred with him regarding the advancement of the female housemate.

Venita stated that she got things off to a bad start by allowing everyone to use her energy as a weapon against her.

“Even Baye that everybody turned on at the very beginning is now more chirpy. She’s like you people will not give me food, fcck you people.

Which means she was just around the wrong people at the beginning. I knew that was not the Baye I know,” Adekunle stated.

Agreeing with him, Venita stated, “She’s self-sufficient; she’s cooking, washing, getting on with the task and having fun. Her energy is right. Somebody was harpooning her energy and using her as a catapult. That’s what I told her from the beginning, keep your energy to yourself love.”

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa