BBNaija’s Sir Kess Pens Emotional Note To Celebrate His Wife's Birthday (Photo)

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija’s Sir Kess Pens Emotional Note To Celebrate His Wife's Birthday (Photo)

BBNaija Level up housemate, Kesiena Tony Adjekpovu aka Sir Kess has celebrated his wife specially on her birthday.

He penned a sweet note to his wife, Angel Dee on her birthday yesterday, September 7.

He described her as the love of his life, his partner in laughter, his shoulder to lean on, and his heart’s confidante.

Sir Kess also revealed that his wife is the perfect woman who chose to love an imperfect man like him.

He wrote;

“Sending my heartfelt birthday affection to the love of my life, the perfect woman who chose to love an imperfect man like me. Wishing a happy birthday to the woman who completes me in every way possible. You are the missing piece in my life’s puzzle.

“Happy birthday to my partner in laughter, my shoulder to lean on, and my heart’s confidante. You make life’s journey an enjoyable and fulfilling ride.”

Happy birthday baby”

See below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties