She Offered Me Her 4 Bedroom Apartment and Her Car - Omashola Reveals What Mercy Eke Did For Him Ahead of His Wedding (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

She Offered Me Her 4 Bedroom Apartment and Her Car - Omashola Reveals What Mercy Eke Did For Him Ahead of His Wedding (Video)

BBNaija All-Stars Housemate, Omashola has revealed the gesture extended to him by fellow housemate, Mercy Eke.

Speaking during his diary session with Big brother, Omoshola revealed that Mercy offered his house and car to him for his wedding.

Biggie had asked him why he picked Mercy as one of his BFFs.

In response, Omashola listed the the wonderful things Mercy Eke did for him and his family. 

The reality star revealed that when he announced to the house that he is getting married in December, Mercy took him out to the garden for a private conversation.

According to him, she offered him her car and a full 4 bedroom flat exclusively for him and his family, so that he doesn’t have to spend so much on hotel bills that period.

“Big Brother, tell me who does that? Whooo? Who does that?” He asks.

Big Brother replied; “A true friend..”

Omashola: “Big Brother, that is more than a true friendMercy is pure Gold. The girl off me. I love that girl dye. Whoever she is going to marry is a lucky guy. The girl too much. I love her.”

Watch below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife