Bimbo Ademoye Recounts Unforgettable Thing Toyin Abraham Did For Her In Times of Need

Forum 7 months ago

Bimbo Ademoye Recounts Unforgettable Thing Toyin Abraham Did For Her In Times of Need

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye has shared the unforgettable thing senior colleague, Toyin Abraham did for her.

Ademoye shared the story while celebrating Toyin on her 43rd birthday.

Narrating the experience, she emphasized how touching the gesture was and how it still lingers in her heart to date.

“I remember when I lost my video on YouTube, you put a call through to ensure I was ok, took it upon yourself to post on your page to plead with people to watch the new upload. That act still lingers in my heart. I’m forever grateful .Happy birthday ma,” she wrote.

Toyin replied to the caption with, “Bimbo omo ola; what about the way u support me too. Thank you so much my love. Irawo e koni womi o.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/347b4ec616bdd0f21080b418c43cfe49.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 4 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her