"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I’m a Witch, Won’t Prove Otherwise – BBNaija Star, Vee Says

Forum 9 months ago

I’m a Witch, Won’t Prove Otherwise – BBNaija Star, Vee Says

Victoria Adeyele, a former BBNaija housemate, who is also known as Vee has conferred the title of a witch on herself.

Widely regarded as the ‘queen of flames’ owing to her bluntness, Vee explained she had no time proving herself to be a good person to strangers.

She mentioned she won’t waste her time working tirelessly to correct skewed impressions of ‘unknown’ individuals about her.

The singer revealed the reason was simply because she obviously wasn’t going to live another life other than the way she has now.

The 27-year-old social media sensation accepted the title of a ‘witch’ in a bid to end the debate about her personality, urging her detractors to dismiss and let her be.

She tweeted: “I only have one life and I should be using it to prove to strangers that I’m a good person? Please, I’m a witch. Go away.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum Might Get a Title Change, Says Andy Serkis
Forum | 2 days ago

Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum Might Get a Title Change, Says Andy Serkis

Euro 2024: He’s dynamic – Defoe wants Southgate to give England star more playing time
Forum | 3 days ago

Euro 2024: He’s dynamic – Defoe wants Southgate to give England star more playing time

The Acolyte Season 2 Would Have ‘4 to 5 Major Mysteries,’ Says Showrunner
Forum | 3 days ago

The Acolyte Season 2 Would Have ‘4 to 5 Major Mysteries,’ Says Showrunner

Clear Cut Trailer: Alec Baldwin & Clive Standen Star in Lionsgate Action Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Clear Cut Trailer: Alec Baldwin & Clive Standen Star in Lionsgate Action Movie