Pray For Me, I Want To Settle Down - Iyanya Tells Fans

Forum 7 months ago

Pray For Me, I Want To Settle Down - Iyanya Tells Fans

Iyanya, the popular Nigerian music star, has requested prayers from fans.

He requested prayers to help his current relationship blossom into marriage.

In a recent episode of the ‘Tea With Tay’ podcast, anchored by Temisan Emmanuel Ahwieh, the 36-year-old admitted his readiness to start a family of his own by getting married

Iyanya said: “Pray for my relationship that God will help me to settle down, even if it’s this year. That’s what you people need to be praying for. Like you now, Taymesan, you are spirit filled. That’s something you need to fast and pray about.”

Taymesan jokingly inferred: “But my spirit is telling me that you don’t need to rush marriage , that God is working on you. Maybe by 2025, 2026, we will be hearing wedding bells. They no dey rush marriage.”

Responding, Iyanya said: “Baba, no na. No do like that.”

In April, the Kukere singer revealed the reason behind his bachelorhood status.

According to the singer, his fear of getting married stems from some of his childhood experiences.

While chatting with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, he noted that getting married is a scary encounter for him.

However, he said, “But I don’t stop praying for a beautiful marriage and a beautiful home.”

The singer and songwriter rose to fame after winning the first season of Project Fame West Africa and is best known for his hit single, Kukere.

He released his debut studio album My Story in 2009; it was supported by the singles “No Time” and “Love Truly”.

Iyanya co-founded the record label Made Men Music Group with Ubi Franklin in 2011. His second studio album, titled Desire, was released in February 2013. It was supported by the singles “Kukere”, “Ur Waist”, “Flavour”, “Sexy Mama”, and “Jombolo”.

He won the Artiste of the Year award at The Headies 2013. In October 2016. Iyanya announced on Instagram that he signed a record deal with Mavin Records. A few months prior, he signed a management deal with Temple Management Company.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya
Forum | 2 days ago

Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello

I Won’t Govern On My Knees, They Want To Destroy Rivers – Fubara Declares
Forum | 4 days ago

I Won’t Govern On My Knees, They Want To Destroy Rivers – Fubara Declares