BBNaija All Stars: CeeC Is Not Who People Think She Is, Says Omashola

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: CeeC Is Not Who People Think She Is, Says Omashola

Omashola Oburoh, the BBNaija guest housemate, who is also known as Sholzy, has talked about CeeC.

He provided an insightful analysis of CeeC’s personality, challenging the prevailing public perception of her.

He said CeeC’s true nature differs significantly from the image people have of her, stressing that the narrative about her outside the House doesn’t accurately represent her real, humorous, playful, and delightful character.

Sholzy shared these thoughts during his diary session, explaining why he chose CeeC as one of his best friends to share the HOH lounge with him.

He revealed that he conducted thorough research on the housemates before entering the show but has since realized that CeeC is a person who has been unfairly judged based on her outward appearance.

He said: “I picked CeeC because; I’ve not really met her in the past, right?! I have a different mindset about her from what I’ve heard outside.

“Of course when I knew I was coming here, I had to do a little bit of research about different housemates. And CeeC was one person I was really ‘worried’ about in terms of not having a connection. And you know Omashola, I don’t want people crossing my path because we’ll end up fighting.

“But she’s one person I was really. Really worried about it. But again, don’t judge a book by its cover. Since I’ve been in this house, she’s actually one person I’ve connected with conversation-wise, she’s playful; it’s; like two different persons.

“You know, it’s not like what I heard is what I’m seeing. We could communicate with people; we could literally communicate.

“So, I feel like, if I’m going to be up there, I want to be with people I could literally have fun and communicate with. And my communication is not like I want to sit down and have a therapy session with you, no! I’m a funny guy! I want to laugh, I want to have fun. I want you to be happy. I want people around me to be smiling. And since I stepped into this house, that’s what she’s been doing, smiling.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday