Why I Insulted Chichi During BBNaija Reunion - Phyna

Forum 7 months ago

Why I Insulted Chichi During BBNaija Reunion - Phyna

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) season seven winner, Phyna has revealed why she attacked former housemate, Chichi.

Recall that during a heated argument at this year’s BBNaija reunion, Phyna accused Chichi of abandoning her husband and children.

Phyna also alleged that Chichi was exploiting the loss of her parents as a strategy to gain sympathy and win the season seven show.

Revisiting the feud in a recent chat with Chude Jideonwo, the reality star said “you cannot be body-shaming me” and go scot-free.

In the interview, Phyna said she got infuriated because Chichi allegedly called her “unpleasant names”.

She also said Chichi sued her “for N100 million for libel and defamation of character” — two days after the reunion.

“The way I attacked her, they should have known she said something, that part was mute. Because the previous day, she body-shamed me, she called me shapeless and saggy boobs,” she said.

“That is why I had to use the word for her that she would record in her heart and brain. Because you cannot be body-shaming me that have a natural body, I had to remind her that there are stuff.

“You called me an abortionist, I reminded you that you have two kids that you abandoned. Two days later, she is suing me in court for N100 million for libel and defamation of character.

“I called my lawyer that if we did not reply to the lawsuit, what would happen? My lawyer said if we did not reply within 7 days, she could charge me in court. The next day I bought a suit to prepare for court. I do not like trouble but I love trouble.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 2 days ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience