I Went To Have Fun On BBNaija, Not Win N120m - Tolanibaj Says

Forum 7 months ago

I Went To Have Fun On BBNaija, Not Win N120m - Tolanibaj Says

Nigerian reality TV star, Tolanibaj, has said she went on the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) All-Stars edition to have fun, and not because she wanted to win the N120 million cash prize.

The reality TV star was a participant in the ongoing BBNaija All-Stars show.

She was evicted from the show on August 27, alongside Frodd, after receiving the lowest number of votes.

Following her eviction, Tolanibaj received a lot of backlash over her conduct on the show.

She was criticised for fighting over Neo, a fellow contestant, who consistently denied their relationship and maintained that they were just friends.

She was also slammed for pushing for a relationship with Neo.

In a recently released vlog on her YouTube channel, Tolanibaj said she is used to being criticised and judged.

She also said she had already earned the title of  “queen of drags” before she entered the Big Brother house.

She added that she was not on the show to win the money, but just to have fun.

“I am used to getting dragged. Before I entered the house, I was queen of drags. I came out of Big Brother show, did I expect to be liked? The game that I played even backfired,” she said.

“I did not go there to win the money. If you remember on day one when they asked, I said no pressure… I am just here to have fun.”

Since her eviction, Tolanibaj has not granted the press any interview.

While explaining the reason for not engaging with the press, she said “I did not feel the need to grant anyone access to me and I wanted to be selfish with my time”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

FUNAI extends sales of PG form deadline, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 days ago

FUNAI extends sales of PG form deadline, 2023/2024

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’