"I just gave birth to twins through CS and my husband has beaten me twice" - Nigerian woman cries out for help

Forum 7 months ago

"I just gave birth to twins through CS and my husband has beaten me twice" - Nigerian woman cries out for help

A Nigerian woman who recently gave birth to twins through C-section has accused her husband of domestic abuse.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, shared the woman's message to him, seeking for help.

“Good evening Sir, I just gave birth to Twins through CS…. My husband has beaten me twice. During my 8th month pregnancy, he did the same. Please help me. This is happening in Asaba” the post read. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 3 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 4 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 4 days ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum