Bandits kidnap and kill police officer's 11-year-old daughter in Zamfara

Forum 7 months ago

Bandits kidnap and kill police officer's 11-year-old daughter in Zamfara

Armed bandits have killed the eleven-year-old daughter of a police officer in Gusau, the Zamfara state capital. 

The victim identified as Hauwa'u Lawali, was killed after she was kidnaped in her father’s house in Saminaka area of Gusau. 

It was gathered that the bandits stormed the residence of the police officer attached to the Zamfara Police Command on Sunday night, September 3, 2023, to abduct him. However, they whisked away his daughter. 

According to a TVC News report, the girl was shot dead by her abductors on Monday, while on their way to the bush after they noticed that security operatives were on their trail.

Police authorities in Zamfara have confirmed the incident, saying troops are still in the bush going after the terrorists.

One who confirmed the incident, condoled with the victim's parents, Lawali and Ikilima.

"This little girl was abducted by kidnappers yesterday night Sunday, September 3rd, 2023 and was reportedly killed on Monday, September 4th, 2023 at Saminaka area of Gusau metropolis, Zamfara state. May her gentle soul rest in Jannatul Firdaus and let her father and mother bear the irreparable lost in good fate and the entire Muslim Ummah. May the cursed of Allah be upon her killers here in the world and in the Hereafter. My special condolence to her dearest father Lawali and his wife Ikilima, relatives as well as family and friends,” he wrote. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million