Tribunal: Nigeria shall be free, Dele Momodu says

Forum 7 months ago

Tribunal: Nigeria shall be free, Dele Momodu says

The Director of Strategic Communications for the Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Council, Dele Momodu, has expressed dismay at the turn-out of the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal, which upheld the victory of President Bola Tinubu as the winner of the February 25 presidential election.

The tribunal, which was led by the chairman of the panel, Justice Haruna Tsammani, ruled that the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party and the Labour Party, Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, and their parties, had no merit in their petitions before the five-man judicial panel.

Momodu, in a post shared via his handle, @DeleMomodu, on X (formerly Twitter) late Wednesday night, expressed  surprise at the manner in which the constitution “was deliberately turned upside down.”

He stated, “I watched in utter amazement and wonderment how our Constitution was brazenly and deliberately turned upside down by those who lack a sense of history and care less about the verdict of history.

“What all men and women of good conscience should have for them is pity and not anger. Nigeria shall be free.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday