Alleged side chick, Rosy Meurer commissions borehole in her maternal home (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Alleged side chick, Rosy Meurer commissions borehole in her maternal home (Photos)

Alleged side chick of Tonto Dikeh’s husband’s, Rosy Meurer has rehabilitated and commissioned a water project in her maternal hometown, Udu in Delta State.

Rosy Meurer 3

The actress shared photos from the commissioning and wrote;

“….Water is Life!!! Am indeed excited to have shown love to my motherland- Delta State. I feel fulfilled and humbled with the rehabilitation and commissioning of Udu Main Market water Project. The era of crossing the Udu Express way to fetch water is gone, this obviously ends the sad news of the past….Yes, this feeling is overwhelming and the exercise is historical, Congratulations to all the beneficiaries as I look forward to more impact in my maternal state even in my smallest capacity! ?
??#deltastate #udumarket #waterproject #rehabilitation #water #homeland #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas
Forum | 2 days ago

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Home Release Will Feature Mo-Cap Version of Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Home Release Will Feature Mo-Cap Version of Movie

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 4 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 5 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced