Basketmouth Against My Growth In Comedy Industry – Comedian, Destalker

Forum 7 months ago

Basketmouth Against My Growth In Comedy Industry – Comedian, Destalker

Stand-up comedian, Oghenekowhoyan Onaibe Desmond aka Destalker has called out senior colleagues, Basketmouth and Gordons.

He accused them of being against his growth in the comedy industry.

He made the allegations while appearing in the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast co-hosted by actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu.

According to him, his name was struck out in the past with some prospective sponsors referencing his senior colleagues.

He queried how a comedian who has bagged the title of Best Comedian for five years could not get sponsors for his shows.

How can I win best comedian for five years, I do show, no sponsor?

“I wrote proposals, there are companies that agreed to come in, but they would say, ‘Okay, I will talk to some of your senior colleagues.’ That is my problem.

“Somebody called me one day and said, ‘What do you have with Basketmouth?’ I said nothing and he said go and beg him,” Destalker alleged.

On allegations that he is using voodoo, Destalker said, “When Akpororo dey hot, I believe say he was using something. Everybody wants to be successful. Your dream is to become successful. Now, do you know some people’s dream is to make sure you are not successful?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Summer Camp Trailer: Diane Keaton, Kathy Bates & Alfre Woodard Lead Comedy Movie

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 4 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover