Pete Edochie Bags 2 Honorary Doctorate Degrees From Togo University (Photo)

Forum 7 months ago

Pete Edochie Bags 2 Honorary Doctorate Degrees From Togo University (Photo)

Pete Edochie has been honoured with two honorary doctorate degrees from iSTM University in Togo.

The veteran bagged a Doctorate of Literature in Cultural Studies/Creative Writing and a Doctorate of Arts in Excellence, Leadership and Development.

He added that it was a “privileged lifetime blessing” to have his family and loved ones by his side during the ceremony.

The 76-year-old Nollywood veteran took to Instagram on Tuesday to share pictures from what he described as a “rare occasion” alongside the doctorate certificates.

In the photos, the actor was seen dressed in ceremonious attire before his conferment.

In the accompanying caption, Edochie expressed gratitude for the honorary degrees.

“Conferred on me, by iSTM University, the great Honour of, Doctorate of Arts in Excellence; Leadership and Development,” he wrote.

“Was a privileged life-time blessing to be surrounded by family and loved ones while witnessing such a rare occasion. God Bless you all. Chief Dr Pete Edochie (M.O.N).”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 4 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun