If Your Marriage Fails, You Will Refund Me - Cubana Chief Priest

Forum 7 months ago

If Your Marriage Fails, You Will Refund Me - Cubana Chief Priest

Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu, the famous Nigerian celebrity bar man, who is popularly known as Cubana Chiefpriest has revealed that if a couple wishes to divorce, they must pay back the money he spent on the wedding.

Cubana Chief Priest made this known in a post via his Instagram page on Tuesday.

He claimed that before couples decide to part ways, they should make an effort to consider the financial assistance that was provided to them on their wedding day.

Cubana continued by saying that if he was invited to a wedding, the couple would have to sign a contract promising to pay him back if things didn’t work out.

He said, “Before una break up make una try dey consider the Money/Time/Energy Wey we invest for una marriage. 

“Going forward if you dey Invite me For Wedding We Go Get Agreement If Marriage Spoil Una Go Refund Me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello

PDP NEC Fails To Take Action On Wike, Ortom, Others Over Anti-party Activities
Forum | 1 week ago

PDP NEC Fails To Take Action On Wike, Ortom, Others Over Anti-party Activities