Adeleke’s wife rallies Osun women for Remi Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Initiative

Forum 7 months ago

Adeleke’s wife rallies Osun women for Remi Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Initiative

The wife of Osun State Governor, Mrs. Titilola Adeleke, has called on the wives of local government chairmen in the state to support the pet project of the First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the ‘Renewed Hope Initiative’.

Speaking in Osogbo, the state capital during a meeting with the women, she also directed them to replicate the First Lady’s initiative in their respective local government areas.

Adeleke’s wife revealed that there are plans to organise a series of enlightenment programmes on women and girl-child education.

A statement published in the news bulletin of the State Ministry of Information and Public Engagement on Monday, quoting Mrs Adeleke read, “Embrace the pet project christened Renewed Hope Initiative of the First Lady of Nigeria, Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

“I direct you to have a local chapter of that initiative in your respective local government areas without any hindrance.

“RHI is all about enhancing the welfare of all women and their children. The Initiative will cover areas such as education, health and agriculture which are identified as strategically central to the sustainability of total development of women and children not only in Osun State but Nigeria in general.”

In her remark, the Deputy Governor’s wife, Mrs. OIusola Adewusi, lauded Governor Ademola Adeleke’s administration for placing a high premium on the welfare of women and children.

Also, wife to the State Head of Service, Dr. Moji Aina, who harped on the importance of education and training of a girl-child, admonished women to be alive to their domestic responsibilities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 4 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido