Davido’s Aide, Isreal DMW Reacts to Reports That His Marriage Has Crashed

Forum 7 months ago

Davido’s Aide, Isreal DMW Reacts to Reports That His Marriage Has Crashed

Davido's aide, Isreal DMW has opened up following reports that his marriage of 11 months has crashed.

He took to social media to debunk the report.

Popular gossip Instagram page, Gistlover had claimed that Israel and his wife’s marriage had broken down due to alarming charges of domestic abuse.

Before her father’s fortuitous meeting with Isreal DMW, who, motivated by his wealth and ties to Davido, forced her into marrying Isreal, Sheila allegedly had a romantic relationship with another suitor.

According to the faceless blogger, Sheila learned about her husband’s actual nature after their wedding. She accused him of being intrusive, including allegedly sniffing her pants to look for signs of adultery, withholding money, and engaging in physical abuse.

Isreal would frequently leave the house for long stretches of time, according to Gistlover, leaving Sheila to live in a nightmare. She was subsequently forced to return to her father’s home by this hardship, which resulted in the recovery of the bridal bride price.

Reacting isreal wrote:

“You’re fully on your own, believing in any posts from gistlovers. You have mind following them at all. Na you sabi ooh. Fucking shit.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/457b34bbdf562f05199dc51d2c21b829.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape