Adekunle Gathers Housemates To Sing For His Love Interest, Venita, Begs Her For Forgiveness (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Adekunle Gathers Housemates To Sing For His Love Interest, Venita, Begs Her For Forgiveness (Video)

Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Adekunle has begged love interest, Venita for forgiveness.

This comes after the duo have a misunderstanding that made them to sleep in different beds.

Recall that Venita and her love interest Adekunle got separated after an argument. Adekunle accused Venita of controlling him as a man and always dragging him into the filth in the house.

Venita Akpofure was seen in the early hours of yesterday shedding tears as she lamented about the negativity fed to her love interest, Adekunle by an evicted housemate, Seyi.

In the late hours of yesterday, Adekunle gathered some of the housemates; NeoEnergy, Angel, Soma, and Pere to sing alongside him and beg for forgiveness from Venita so they can come back again as couples.

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 21 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie