Gordons, Basketmouth And Others Are Against Me Because I Don’t Do ‘Fatherism’ — Destalker (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Gordons, Basketmouth And Others Are Against Me Because I Don’t Do ‘Fatherism’ — Destalker (Video)

Nigerian comedian, Oghenekowhoyan Onaibe Desmond, popularly known as Destalker, has accused his senior colleagues, Gordons and Basketmouth of fatherism in the industry.

The comedian poured out his heart in a recent interview on The Honest Bunch podcast hosted by the media personality, Nedu Wazobia and some others.

According to Destalker, his progress in the comedy industry is intentionally held back by some of his senior colleagues over his anti-fatherism personality.

Destalker proceeded to name Gordons and Basketmouth as the prime suspects whose names have been mentioned anytime he is faced with a setback.

How can I win best comedian for five years and I do show no sponsor? Not that we didn’t write proposals, there are companies that agreed to put in but they’d say I will talk to some of your senior colleagues; that’s my problem.

“There are senior colleagues that have struck my name out in several ways. One, I don’t like fatherism; I know my enemy. I have been begging Gordons.

“Somebody called me one day and asked what I had with Basketmouth; I said nothing. He said, go and beg him. Because something happened in 2015.

“Your dream is to become successful, some people’s dream is to make sure you are not successful. When you’re not successful, they’ve achieved a goal.”

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 6 days ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna
Forum | 1 week ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna

Forum | 1 week ago