You Can Marry Someone You Met Just Yesterday And Have A Long Lasting Marriage – Yul Edochie

Forum 7 months ago

You Can Marry Someone You Met Just Yesterday And Have A Long Lasting Marriage – Yul Edochie

Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has given his opinion about marriage, stating that it is a beautiful thing but not a do-or-die affair.

Speaking on marriage, Yul Edochie noted that a person can be in a relationship with another for a decade and the union wouldn’t last. While marriage between people who just met might last a lifetime.

He advised that people in marriages should try and make it work but if it crashes, it's not the end of the world.

Yul wrote;

“Marriage is a beautiful thing. Don’t let anybody discourage you.

If your dream is to get married, go ahead & achieve your dream. A few tips can help you have a long lasting marriage but there’s no laid down proven formular to it. You can marry someone you dated for 10yrs & the marriage won’t last.

You can marry someone you met yesterday and have a long lasting marriage.

And most times the main reason for a marriage crash is not revealed on social media.

Only the couple actually know exactly what went wrong.

Marriage is also not a do or die affair.

Try your best to make it work, if it doesn’t, it’s not the end of the world.

Wish yourselves well and move on.

Some journeys last forever.

While some journeys have to end for others to begin. Love & Peace always.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e16feb522d90c240860b6c1b607a2496.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi