UCL: Union Berlin not scared of Osimhen – Parensen

Forum 8 months ago

UCL: Union Berlin not scared of Osimhen – Parensen

Union Berlin technical director, Michael Parensen acknowledged Victor Osimhen is a “very good player” but claimed his team is not afraid of the Napoli striker.

The Capital club, who are making their maiden appearance in the UEFA Champions League, have been paired with 14-time champions, Real Madrid, Scudetto winners Napoli and Sporting Braga of Portugal in Group C.

Osimhen is expected to be one of the difficult opponents for the Bundesliga side in the group.

Parensen insisted that his players will do their best to stop Osimhen when they confront the Nigerian in the competition.

“Not scared. I think, of course, he’s a very good player who has scored a lot of goals and we’re not scared of him. We will try to do our best to stop him,” Parensen told Omaports.com.

“To stop him will be hard. We know this, but we will try.”

The 2023/24 UEFA Champions League will commence on September 19.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Serie A: Osimhen on target for Napoli, Lookman wins for Atalanta
Forum | 3 days ago

Serie A: Osimhen on target for Napoli, Lookman wins for Atalanta

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat