May God Bless You – Mother of Lady Davido Gifted N2M, Showers Him With Prayers (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

May God Bless You – Mother of Lady Davido Gifted N2M, Showers Him With Prayers (Video)

A skitmaker, Chinonye Okoli and her mother have appreciated singer, Davido after he gifted the lady N2 million.

Okoli's mom was seen in the video praying for the singer over the gift.

Recall that the singer had sent the lady the money after her skit made his day.

In the viral skit, Chinonye was seen drinking garri and groundnut while visualizing that she was eating fried rice and chicken.

Praying for Davido, she wrote:

"Thank you soooo0o0000 much sir. Words will never ever be enough. l am extremely grateful for this foundation you have set for me. OVERNIGHT O000o . I promise to use this platform to build myself and become very successful. Your pocket will never run dry in Jesus name. Thank you soo00 much for choking me this small girl with happiness.

My heart is so full with Joyyyy. Sir Tunde ednut pls I am coming o. I dey make your own appreciation post separate. Happiness is an understatement for how you have me feeellI. @mufasatundeednut @davido”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 2 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 6 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth