J. Cole Said I’m On Same Level As 2Pac – Burna Boy

Forum 7 months ago

J. Cole Said I’m On Same Level As 2Pac – Burna Boy

Damini Ogulu, the Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, who is more known as Burna Boy, has made a new claim,

He claimed that American rapper, J.Cole told him during a studio session that he is on the same level as the late hip-hop legend, Tupac Shakur.

Burna Boy made the claim while appearing as a guest on the latest episode of the Rap Radar Podcast hosted by Elliott Wilson.

He said, “I don’t really know the dynamics behind how everything happened, but somehow I end up in the studio with J. Cole and a bunch of basketball players tall as hell. Before [recording] any music, we’re all just talking about real stuff, about life and everything.

“For me, I don’t really like to have conversations with people that don’t live with me. You know, I don’t have long conversations like that. So, I found myself just going off.

“And before we start [recording], he [J. Cole] just goes, ‘Bro, this ngga is Tupac. And then I looked around to see who he’s talking about. It’s me he’s talking about. He’s like, this ngga is like Tupac reincarnated in Africa.”

Waploaded recalls that J. Cole was featured on ‘Thanks’, in Burna Boy’s seventh studio album, ‘I Told Them…’ which was released last week.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy