She Is Truly Repentant And Will No Longer Support Evil - Rita Edochie Says After Meeting Sarah Martins At The Airport (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

She Is Truly Repentant And Will No Longer Support Evil - Rita Edochie Says After Meeting Sarah Martins At The Airport (Video)

Popular Nigerian actress, Rita Edochie met her junior colleague, Sarah Austin, at the airport after their clash on social media.

She urged Nigerians to forgive Sarah Austin, stressing that the actress is truly repentant and will no longer support evil.

Recall that Sarah clashed with Rita Edochie over her support for Judy Austin, the second wife of actor, Yul Edochie.

Last week, Sarah apologized to May, the first wife of Yul Edochie, and said that she will no longer get involved in the Edochie family drama. She also apologized to Rita Edochie who she insulted for attacking her over her support for Judy.

In the video posted, Rita who has never hidden her disapproval of Yul and Judy's union, said;

"I am talking to the whole world. She is really repentant and is really sorry over what she did and I advise if you are still supporting evil, stop! What she did was wrong and she is really repentant. The way she hugged me shows she is really sorry and because she is really sorry, I ask the whole world to join me and forgive her. I told her joining evil is a very bad thing. God will not forgive you but she is repentant.

She said she will not support Judy again''

Watch a video of her speaking below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 18 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday