Rema One Of The Greatest Musicians Ever – Ice Prince

Forum 7 months ago

Rema One Of The Greatest Musicians Ever – Ice Prince

Ice Prince Zamani, the popular Nigerian singer and rapper, has claimed that that his colleague, Rema, is currently “one of the greatest musicians ever on earth.”

Ice Prince said he is proud of the achievements of young Nigerian artistes and their regard for him as a legend.

Ice Prince stated this while appearing on the latest episode of the Afrobeats Podcast hosted by British-Nigerian media personality, Adesope Olajide, aka Shopsydoo.

He said: “Talking about the young guys [artistes] and how much they accept me or show me love [regard me as a legend], I just want to say how extremely proud I am of these young guys.

“Right now, I think Rema is one of the greatest musicians ever on earth. I’m very proud of where it [Nigerian music] is. I know that we are in safe hands. Our great-grandkids are good because of what is already happening.”

Ice Prince also disclosed that he is working on a joint album with the Abagas, M.I and Jesse Jagz.

“Choc Boys will drop an album; M.I, Ice Prince and Jesse Jagz,” he quipped.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba
Forum | 6 days ago

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records
Forum | 1 week ago

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 1 week ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Remarry After Mohbad
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Remarry After Mohbad's One-Year Remembrance. Ignore Those Asking for DNA — Isaac Fayose Tells Wunmi