Rick and Morty Season 7 Episode Titles Revealed Ahead of Fall Return

Forum 7 months ago

Rick and Morty Season 7 Episode Titles Revealed Ahead of Fall Return

Adult Swim has shared the official titles for the upcoming ten episodes of Rick and Morty Season 7, which is slated to premiere on October 15. Listed below are the titles along with a short vague description of what to expect in each episode:

• “How Poopy Got His Poop Back” – Broh, Come Out With Us, You’re Being So Boring Dude

• “The Jerrick Trap” – Gotta be mindful Broh, big brain stuff here.

• “Air Force Wong” – Virigina is For Lovers Broh

• “That’s Amorte” – Broh, That’s-A Some Good Spaghetti

• “Unmortricken” – Rick And Morty Wilding Out, Broh. They getting up to stuff.

• “Rickfending Your Mort” – Gotta keep those receipts, Dawg.

• “Wet Kuat Amortican Summer” – High School, Broh. Morty and Summer hang out in this one.

• “Rise of the Numbericons: The Movie” – Action! Adventure! It’s a whole movie, Broh!

• “Mort: Ragnarick” – Heaven is for real, Broh. I saw it, Broh, I swear.

• “Fear no Mort” -Only thing to fear is fear itself, Broh.

What will Rick and Morty Season 7 be about?

The adult animated series follows a sociopathic genius scientist, Rick, who drags his inherently timid grandson Morty on insanely dangerous adventures across the multiverse. Season 7 will no longer feature the voice of former series creator Justin Roiland, who was fired from the show after he was accused of domestic abuse.

“Rick and Morty are back and sounding more like themselves than ever,” reads the synopsis. “It’s season seven, and the possibilities are endless: what’s up with Jerry? EVIL Summer?! And will they ever go back to the high school?! Maybe not! But let’s find out! There’s probably less piss than last season. ‘Rick and Morty,’ 100 years! Or at least until season 10!”

Apart from Roiland, the series will continue to include the rest of the Smith family, who are being voiced by Sarah Chalke as Beth, Chris Parnell as Jerry, and Spencer Grammer as Summer. At the time of writing, Adult Swim has not yet revealed voice actors they’ve enlisted to replace Roiland as the voice of the titular duo, but the network is looking to cast soundalikes.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 5 hours ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 18 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel