You’re A Fool If You Idolise Me Because Of My Behaviour - Frank Edoho Tells Critics:

Forum 7 months ago

You’re A Fool If You Idolise Me Because Of My Behaviour - Frank Edoho Tells Critics:

The Nigerian ace broadcaster, Frank Edoho, has slammed the people who criticize him for replying to trolls on social media.

In a recent interview with Teju Babyface, Edoho said he does not shy away from hitting back at people who “insult me for something that did not happen”.

The TV presenter also said just because he is an entertainer and people look up to him does not mean he “can not be a normal person”.

Edoho, who is known for hosting the popular Nigerian TV show ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (WWTBAM)’, added that whoever idolises him because of his behaviour is “a big fool”.

When you insult me for something that did not happen or you are just being childish, then I see it that these people deserve to be answered,” he said.

“Someone said my reply would disrupt my brand and I said ‘what brand?’ If I have a brand, I did not put it out there knowingly.

“I am just a guy who loves broadcasting and before I got that job, I did not promise you that I would be on my best behavior.

“The problem with people is that when they see you as a proficient entertainer for any facet at all, they think because you are there, people are looking up to you.

So let me tell you something, if I am your role model in terms of the profession I am going to give you all the pearls of knowledge that I have.

“But if I am your role model because of behavior, you are a big fool. Just because I am in entertainment does not mean I cannot be a normal chitchat person with you.

“I can separate myself on Twitter. I do not do this in real life because, in real life, idiots will not come to me and be talking like that.”

Frank Edoho hosted the WWTBAM game show for 13 years from 2004 before later resigning in September 2017.

But in 2022, he was returned as the anchor of the rebooted programme.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 3 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello