I Had You At 10 Months - Actress Foluke Daramola Celebrates Daughter On Her 18th Birthday (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

I Had You At 10 Months - Actress Foluke Daramola Celebrates Daughter On Her 18th Birthday (Video)

Actress Foluke Daramola Salako has taken to her social media to celebrate her daughter’s 18th birthday.

According to the actress, she gave birth to her daughter after a gestation period of 10 months.

She begged God to continue blessing her daughter.

She wrote: 

"It’s my first fruit, my best friend, my younger sister , my heart beat’s 18th birthday I can’t keep calm.

Ibukunoluwa u were 10 months when I had u u were overdue u have always been more mature than ur peers. there’s hardly anything that u handle or see over that u do not handle well. U have always done exceptionally well in ur academics. U have always been a very understanding child and when it’s time to talk u will always tell me the truth even sometimes that I feel I have done things the right way.. I have a whole lot to say to u ANIKE just like yesterday I had u now u are 18🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰wow wow wow it’s been God all the way sha

Peeps pls celebrate my princess with me and pls say a word of prayer for her too"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday