You Are Ignorant - Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky Over Comment On G*y Wedding In Delta

Forum 7 months ago

You Are Ignorant - Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky Over Comment On G*y Wedding In Delta

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has lambasted cross dresser, Bobrisky over his comment following the arrest of suspected homos3xuals in Delta state.

Recall, Bobrisky had earlier stated that the g*y men who were arrested for allegedly holding a private wedding, deserved it.

He wrote: “You see dis class is not actually meant for everyone. But i strongly believe you can learn from those Alist. Firstly, there’s a law passed against you guys that you can’t marry urself in dis country why d hell did you all call urself together to organize a wedding? That’s d dumbest news have read dis week. You all deserve how you all were treated sad truth. If you feel you are in love with ur partner and you want to be together why not relocate to where you are welcome.

In response to the statement, Uche Maduagwu took to his Instastories to state that Bobrisky’s opinion showed his ignorance, as he compared him with James Brown, who he considers more mature than him.

Maduagwu, who called himself the Queen of Lasgidi, dared the Nigerian police to arrest him as he revealed his plans to attend a g*y wedding.

Uche claimed that 85% of politicians in Abuja are into homos3xuality, as he also questioned why the police haven’t arrested them.

He said: “Bob oni risi, need to learn how to use Hausa perfume often. Your opinion on what happened in Warri shows ignorance smells like Idiot. Even James mature pass you.

“I’m the Queen of Lasgidi.

“I’m going to enter bus and go to Warri for a wedding, let me see if the Nigerian Police will try. This with me, soldier lo ma ko gbogbo wa. 85% of Politicians in Abuja Villa are into this. Why you na no go carry Dem?”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b69a34f17f3213d4d89df4e44ae6b63.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 14 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam