Love Is Nlind See photo Of Man who Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her-- Nigerian Man Who Loves To Package His Wife

Forum 6 years ago

Love Is Nlind See photo Of Man who Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her-- Nigerian Man Who Loves To Package His Wife

While stories of domestic violence seem to be the talk of the moment, a Nigerian man identified as Kalu Igwe has got himself trending online after sharing wise words for the men over how to treat their wives specially. Read what he wrote below;

I love good things. I love seeing my wife put on great outfits. Inside and out.I remember the first time I travelled outside the country without my wife,i started searching for one store I had heard so much about that they call Victoria Secret. I wanted to get the best Lingerie for my wife.

I went in there and got her stuffs that will blow her mind.She did not send me.

I just knew she deserves the best so I went to where they said you can get the best. I do all her lingerie shopping for her.

I have studied her taste over time and have synchronised it with what I would love to feast my eyes on whenever I look at my wife.

I always love it whenever I see the handwork of my selection on her.

Trust me,I always pick out the best.I always love it whenever I hear her say with pride,my husband bought it for me each time people compliment her outfit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 2 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 3 days ago