I Used Emotional Manipulation – Doyin Confesses to Manipulating Cross During HOH Game (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

I Used Emotional Manipulation – Doyin Confesses to Manipulating Cross During HOH Game (Video)

Big Brother Naija Allstars housemate, Doyin has opened up that she manipulated fellow housemate, Cross emotionally during their Head of House game.

She admitted this during her conversation with Ike, Mercy Eke and Whitemoney.

Doyin was heard saying, “I used emotional manipulation on Cross. I told him, ‘Cross, I know you’re strong. You’re going to be here till the end. I’m not sure about myself.'”

Her statement surprised Mercy Eke and Ike, who reacted with astonishment.

Here are some of the reactions below:

@Mercury: “Manipulation is her strategy and that’s why as Baye force we shall not fall for her tactics. We vote adekunle coz she’s now gossiping with Angel.”

@MHz Ella: “big brother suppose just use doyin as the parrot instead of wasting money.”

@Moh_ley: “But we all know that doyin is a manipulator we all know that so am not surprised! Focus on Ilebaye!!”

@Patsy Nkay: “I felt it wen she pleaded with cross..she would hv gone home dis wee no cap.”

@IAMTHE_SHE-ALPHA: “I knew she will definitely talk about how she was able to convince Cross. This girl! I just love this season.”

@Shereen: “She did that coz she knew Cross has a good heart n what bored me the most she didn’t even choose Baye as BFF.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 5 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 6 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima