Thank You Lord - Movie Director, Kingsley Ogoro, Writes As He Shares Photo of Himself In A Hospital (Photo)

Forum 7 months ago

Thank You Lord - Movie Director, Kingsley Ogoro, Writes As He Shares Photo of Himself In A Hospital (Photo)

Nollywood movie director, Kingsley Ogoro has revealed that he's sick and recovering.

This comes after he shared a photo of himself on a sick bed in a hospital. via his social media page.

Although he did not mention the ailment he was battling, Ogoro expressed his gratitude to God for loving him.

He shared the photo on his Instagram page with the caption;

‘’Even when I fall you raise me, you catch me, you no throway me. I no know any other person weh fit love me like the way you love me… Oh Papa… oh Daddy Lord. Thank You Lord''.

His colleagues in the movie industry took to his comment section to wish him a speedy recovery.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7eda866b47e493ca40dcb6541e1b1717.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 2 days ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 2 days ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked