American Woman Left Heartbroken After Her Husband Mysteriously Drops Dead 2 Months After Their Wedding {Photos}

Forum 6 years ago

American Woman Left Heartbroken After Her Husband Mysteriously Drops Dead 2 Months After Their Wedding {Photos}

A woman has been left devastated after her husband died while surfing at a beach north of Perth, just two months after their wedding.

Trent Walker, 36, was surfing at Dewars Beach in Two Rocks on a Saturday morning two weeks ago when he collapsed in the water, reported The West Australian.

He was pulled from the water by friends and given CPR, but was unable to be resuscitated.

The circumstances surrounding his death are unconfirmed, as he was reported to be fit, healthy and a talented surfer.

Mr Walker's wife Lauren told The West Australian she was devastated and said she had 'lost her soulmate and love of her life'.

The couple were only married eight weeks ago in Margaret River in the state's south west.

'My darling husband, words can’t describe the pain I feel with the loss of you,' Mrs Walker said.

'You were taken from us way too early and no one understands why. 'I will love you forever.'

A Go Fund Me page has been set up to support Ms Walker with a target of $18,000, but it has already raised more than $22,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 8 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 8 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 8 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 9 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra