Yul Edochie Lectures Colleagues On How To Deal With Trolls

Forum 7 months ago

Yul Edochie Lectures Colleagues On How To Deal With Trolls

Controversial actor/director, Yul Edochie has taken to Instagram to educate celebrities on how to deal with online trolls.

The actor who has been the most trolled and verbally assaulted after he announced his marriage to second wife, Judy Austin, has explained how he handles the criticisms.

According to a post shared on his page, Yul Edochie lambasted his fellow colleague celebrities who are quick to delete their comments out of fear that they may be trolled or insulted.

He advised them to have tough skins and hit back at their trolls without compromising their feelings and thoughts.

You are not here to please anyone. You’re entitled to your opinion, as long as you are not insulting anyone. If you drop a comment and trolls come for you, drop 20 more comments. tell dem DIA FADA”, part of his advice read.

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85d400fd7fde80070505398a509e25dd.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 week ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues