Yvonne Nelson’s Allegations Almost Made Me Lose My Current Relationship – Iyanya

Forum 7 months ago

Yvonne Nelson’s Allegations Almost Made Me Lose My Current Relationship – Iyanya

Nigerian singer, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk aka Iyanya has opened up that he nearly lost his girlfriend after ex-Ghanaian lover and actress Yvonne Nelson’s allegation that he cheated on her with Tonto Dikeh surfaced online.

He made the disclosure while appearing in the latest episode of Tea With Tay podcast hosted by actor, Temisan Emmanuel Ahwieh, aka Taymesan.

Recall that Yvonne Nelson in her memoir, ‘I Am Not Yvonne Nelson’ launched on June 18, 2023, narrated how she found out her ex-boyfriend, Iyanya, was cheating on her with Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Iyanya said after the book was released, someone he was asking out became skeptical about dating him.

He said, “That stuff [Yvonne Nelson’s allegations] is crazy, bro. That stuff almost made me lose a relationship. A current relationship.

“Before this book [Yvonne Nelson’s memoir], I was talking to one innocent girl who is not famous but immediately that book came out, everything became shaky. The girl was feeling like, ‘Omo, this guy, have you changed? Are you sure you won’t do me the same?'”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 1 week ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 1 week ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie