You Are The Light That Brightens My Darkest Days - Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Husband Celebrates Her On Her Birthday

Forum 7 months ago

You Are The Light That Brightens My Darkest Days - Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Husband Celebrates Her On Her Birthday

Prince Okojie has showered his wife, Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie with sweet words on her 39th birthday.

Recall that the actress is celebrating her birthday today, August 28.

The politician took to his Instagram page to share beautiful photos of his Queen. and wrote: 

“@mercyjohnsonokojie Today, on your birthday, I want to celebrate not only the passing of another year but also the incredible journey we have embarked on together.

From the moment I met you, your smile, your kindness, and your unwavering support have been the pillars that have held me up on both good and bad days.

Through the ups and downs, we have faced life’s challenges hand in hand, never losing sight of our dreams and aspirations. Your strength and resilience continue to inspire me. You always find a way to turn any situation into an opportunity for growth and positivity.

In your eyes, I see a reflection of a love that is pure and true. You have shown me what it means to truly love and be loved. The love we share is something truly magical, a bond that can not be broken.

So, on this special day, I want to express my deepest gratitude and devotion to you, my incredible wife. You are the light that brightens my darkest days, the laughter that fills my soul, and the love that knows no bounds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love. May this day and every day that follows be filled with endless joy and laughter. I love you more than words can capture. CONGRATULATIONS ❤️ ❤️ ❤️”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 3 hours ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 19 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family