I’m Only Left With Belongings I Travelled With - AY Says As He Rebuilds Home Destroyed by Fire (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

I’m Only Left With Belongings I Travelled With - AY Says As He Rebuilds Home Destroyed by Fire (Video)

Nigerian comedian, AY Makun has began rebuilding his mansion that was destroyed by fire some weeks ago.

Recall that On August 7, there were reports of a fire outbreak at the comedian’s Lekki mansion.

In a viral clip, firefighters were seen trying to salvage what little was left of the home, which had been reduced to rubble.

In a Twitter post, he revealed that he was left with only clothes, shoes and jewelries after the incident.

“It feels weird to realize that the only clothes, shoes, and jewelries I have right now are the ones I traveled with… There is no such thing as going back to square one,” he wrote.

We shall rebuild our lives using this adversity as a stepping stone to greatness. God, no go shame us.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday