I Talk To Plants, Trees – Singer, Joeboy Reveals Hidden Talent

Forum 7 months ago

I Talk To Plants, Trees – Singer, Joeboy Reveals Hidden Talent

Nigerian singer, Joseph Akinfenwa Donus aka Joeboy has revealed a hidden talent.

According to him, he talks to plants.

The ‘Baby’ crooner disclosed that he has four plants in his room that he talks to.

Featuring as a guest in the latest episode of the Zero Conditions podcast, Joeboy said spirituality was “very important.”

He said, “You need a spiritual backing. It is very very important. If you don’t do jazz [voodoo], you have to pray.”

On why he has tattoos of trees, Joeboy said he is a lover of nature.

He said, “Personally, I like nature. I like plants. I have like four plants in my room.

“I named them Anthony, Themal, Raphael and Vanessa. And I actually talk to them. I just tell them how I feel. I think it’s better to talk to plants sometimes than to talk to human beings.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 21 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 22 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife