"Doctors Said I'd Never Have Children -Now I've Had Ten Naturally" -- Woman Reveals. Photos

Forum 6 years ago

"Doctors Said I'd Never Have Children -Now I've Had Ten Naturally" -- Woman Reveals. Photos

A woman Louise Andrew who was told by doctors that she would never have children -beat the odds as she conceived her ten children naturally.

The bad news came as a devastating blow when she was 17 and diagnosed with severe ovarian cysts.

She had suffered the symptoms for months before she was told natural ­conception was almost ­impossible.

But Louise, now 34, went on to defy the odds – big time.

She has had an amazing TEN miracle babies completely naturally. And she hasn’t even ruled out ­expanding her brood, who range from 17 to newborn.

The supermum, who gave birth to her youngest five weeks ago, told the Sunday People : “When you have been told you won’t have children naturally and then you are lucky enough to go on to have one, you can’t help but want more.

[ads4]

“Each time, I say it’s the last but then I love being a mum so much and am still so happy that I have been able to do this, I carry on. “I don’t regret a single one of them and I would be just as happy if another of them came along now. “I love being a mum. I was born to do it and I feel so grateful.”

Louise, who is currently on maternity leave from her own cleaning company spent her early years dreaming of building her own perfect family.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 15 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 15 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 16 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 17 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife