Daniel Regha Boards Flight With ‘Yam And Palm Oil’ To Avoid Poor Airline’s Refreshments

Forum 7 months ago

Daniel Regha Boards Flight With ‘Yam And Palm Oil’ To Avoid Poor Airline’s Refreshments

Twitter Influencer, Daniel Regha has sparked reactions on X, formerly called Twitter after he boarded a flight with ‘yam and palm oil’ dish.

The critic had his first flight experience some weeks ago after which he frantically lamented being served a poor refreshment by the airline.

In a recent development, he surprised himself with a plate of yam and palm oil refreshments without depending on the local airline he patronized.

In a tweet, Daniel Regha emphasized how his second flight was more conducive than the first where he had to share a bottle of water.

In his words;

“So @TiqwaHQboo ked another flight for me, this time I travelled with a different airline & it was a fun experience. The refreshments makes no sense, but I wasn’t bothered cos I carried my own food (Yam & garnished red oil), which I enjoyed on the plane. The airline tried tho, the AC was functioning well & they served passengers one bottle water each. unlike the last airline I boarded. Thanks Tiqwa,” he wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/803914d77a31e9b106f3ef5d4e929797.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 18 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 6 days ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series