You Go Explain Tire - Rita Edochie Reacts To Video Of Sarah Martins Denying Allegations Of Paying Someone To Get Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle, Killed

Forum 7 months ago

You Go Explain Tire - Rita Edochie Reacts To Video Of Sarah Martins Denying Allegations Of Paying Someone To Get Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle, Killed

Veteran actress, Rita Edochie has taken to Instagram to slam her colleague, Sarah Martins over the video she made to deny allegations of paying someone to kill Danielle, the first daughter of May and Yul Edochie.

Recall that there were allegations on social media claiming Sarah Martins paid someone to get Danielle killed.

HER.

THE OTHER DAY YOU MERGED QUEEN MAY EDOCHIE FAMILY PICTURE WITH Judy's own SAYING " AS IT SHOULD BE.

STILL YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YUL'S FAMILY.

LISTEN YOU EXPLAIN TIRE.

BUT MY OWN IS YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ALLOW ME COME LIVE TO TALK THIS ISSUE BECAUSE IF I DO HMMMMM A LOT WILL GO WRONG.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/173804a29e694ce78d1924f9cd589661.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 18 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 22 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 23 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie