Keep My Name Off Your Wrinkled Mouth - Actress Sarah Martins Fires Back At Rita Edochie

Forum 8 months ago

Keep My Name Off Your Wrinkled Mouth - Actress Sarah Martins Fires Back At Rita Edochie

Nigerian actress, Sarah Martinshas fired back at her senior colleague, Rita Edochie,asking her to bring evidence of where she bullied May Edochie.

Rita Edochie who is married to Yul Edochie's uncle, called out Sarah after she shared a video dismissing rumors that she hired someone to ‘’kill'' Danielle, the daughter of actor Yul Edochie and May.

Sarah in the video said she has no business with Yul Edochie's family and is not the one who crashed the actor's marriage.

Reacting to the post, Rita accused Sarah of bullying May and saying nasty things about her while on a live Instagram session with Daddy Freeze. Read here.

Well, Sarah has now taken to Instagram to accuse Rita of clout chasing while warning her to keep her name out of her 'wrinkled' mouth.

She also told Rita Edochie to bring receipts if she wanted to accuse her falsely while asking her to take down the video of her denying the allegations from her page.

See her post below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ce4e8f2b4cc7535a37bc8c627020cec0.jpeghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/780257d85b1382632c36e7c0ffd5359b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad