Drama As Excited Fan Goes On Her Knees To Greet Kiddwaya Inside A Shopping Mall (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

Drama As Excited Fan Goes On Her Knees To Greet Kiddwaya Inside A Shopping Mall (Video)

A fan of the recently evicted BBNaija All Stars housemate, Kiddwaya, has caused quite a stir.

The fan caused a buzz online after she was seen going down on her knees to greet him.

In the recently uploaded video, Kiddwaya was walking out of an unnamed shopping mall when the fan rushed towards him.

The unidentified fan immediately went on her knees to greet the BBNaija star. She was promptly raised up and embraced by Kiddwaya.

Meanwhile, many concerned viewers have expressed disappointment with the female fan for kneeling to greet the reality TV star.

Here are some reactions below:

@Shuga wrote: “God4bid, I no fit abeg.” 

@morenikeji said: “She’s okay na her family member make all of them they think before talking anyhow.”

@Funmilayo wrote: “My prince my prince I am happy to met you here.”

@dammy90 wrote: “Shey na money make you kneel down or he senior you.”

@Efebankz said: “Her kneeling is cute why una Dey rant for comment.”

@Pamy baby wrote: “nd e sure me die say she nor vote oo.”

@CONFIDENCE said: “Why did u knee down Jesus Christ.” 

@Mi Amor wrote: “The kneeling part got me like why the kneeling.”

@TheOnlyQueenLilian said: “Hia God, there are some certain things i will not do in my life, gush.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 4 days ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 5 days ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 6 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial