It’s Only A Few Of Us That Are Doing Music With Proper Substance - Singer, BNXN Explains Why He Connects With Burna Boy (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

It’s Only A Few Of Us That Are Doing Music With Proper Substance - Singer, BNXN Explains Why He Connects With Burna Boy (Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, BNXN has drummed support for Grammy-winner, Burna Boy over the backlash he has been receiving regarding his statement about Afrobeats.

Recall that in a recent interview, Burna Boy claimed that most Afrobeat singers make music about good times. He also claimed that these singers lack substance and real-life experience.

Reacting to Burna Boy's comment, Buju in an Instagram live session, said he agrees with the 'Last Last' crooner.

He stated that Burna Boy is different and his music has substance unlike others.

‘’You see why I connect with Burna is because everything is so different. When I listen to him and I listen to somebody else, you can tell he is doing his own thing. It's the same thing when you listen to me, except you want to be whining yourself. It is only a few of us that are doing this thing with proper substance and having something to say in it.''

Watch a video of him speaking below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 3 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 4 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy