I Have Been Stereotyped All My Life - Popular Chef, Hilda Baci Speaks

Forum 8 months ago

I Have Been Stereotyped All My Life - Popular Chef, Hilda Baci Speaks

Hilda Baci, the popular Nigerian Chef, has revealed her difficulties growing up with a certain stereotype.

Hilda Baci talked about the difficulties successful women like her frequently encounter as a result of misconceptions.

She shared this during an intimate conversation with influencer and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha on Cool FM’s Big Friday show.

During the interview, Tacha questioned Hilda about her personal experiences with stereotypes, particularly given her status as a successful and diverse woman.

Tacha asked: “Like girls like us, we look very cute, and we’re putting in the work or making money, but most people decide to be blind towards that. Like, do you get stereotyped?”

Hilda replied by disclosing her own personal experiences with stereotypes.

She said: “Oh yes. All my life. I have been stereotyped all my life. More now. More now than before. I remember a particular award where I was like…they didn’t think that I had, you know, much to offer. I don’t know if that makes any sense.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 3 days ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie