Neo Will Not See Kim Oprah In Jesus Name – Uriel Prays For Her Love Interest (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

Neo Will Not See Kim Oprah In Jesus Name – Uriel Prays For Her Love Interest (Video)

Evicted BBNaija All-Star housemate, Uriel Oputa has made a request from God over her love interest, Neo.

She prayed fervently for Neo Akpofure not to fall into the hands of new housemate, Kim Oprah.

n a video posted on her Instagram profile, Uriel prayed, covering her love interest Neo with Jesus’ blood.

Recall that in the third week, Uriel was the second housemate to be ejected from the BBNaija home.

She said;

“I just dey look Kim Oprah with one eye. See as my eyes dey. Kim Oprah Look at me. Are you looking at me Kim Oprah? Kim Oprah Look

..If…let me say a prayer. Father Lord. Amen. Father Lord every eye of Neo contacting to Kim, I cast it out. Neo will not see Kim Oprah. Kim Oprah will not see Neo. Amen and Amen and Amen.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 5 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts