Tolanibaj humbly apologizes to Neo following intense breakup letter (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

Tolanibaj humbly apologizes to Neo following intense breakup letter (Video)

BBNaija All Stars housemate, Tolanibaj expresses heartfelt apologies to her love interest, Neo Akpofure following a breakup letter from him.

Neo had pulled the plug on their relationship via a handwritten letter stating clearly where they stood onward as he declared being exhausted with the back-and-forth drama.

Following the letter which was read out loud to TBaj in the bedroom, she, however, accepted her faults and apologized to Neo.

“I am so sorry. I am gonna apologize. I don’t feel I am too big to apologize,” she said in part.

Neo, however, responded, “It’s alright, I don’t want you to be sorry anymore.”

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit
Forum | 1 week ago

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 week ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 2 weeks ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term