"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Driver Re-brands Lagos School Bus After Absconding With It.[Pictured]

Forum 7 years ago

Driver Re-brands Lagos School Bus After Absconding With It.[Pictured]

Eric Effiong, 32, has been arrested for allegedly absconding with a school bus belonging to Peak Lane International School. Effiong, a father of two, before he absconded with the school bus worth over N3.6 million, had worked with them for six years. .

He stole the bus on March 7 and was finally arrested by operatives, who tracked him down in Calabar, Cross State, where he had already changed its number plate, re-branded it with Cross Lines Transportation Company colours and was operating Calabar-Uyo routes. .

Speaking to Vanguard, Effiong said: “I really feel bad that this thing happened to me. I just pray my boss would forgive me. While on official duty earlier this year, I hit a child of about one year and broke his leg. I spent over N200,000 to treat the baby. .

[ads4]

When I ran out of cash I began to sell my items to raise money. In the cause of that, my rent expired and my salary was N54,000. Because the school doesn’t give loan, I became frustrated. I did not know what to do and decided to abscond with the bus."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
UNILAG Admission into School of Foundation Studies 2024/2025 Session
Forum | 3 days ago

UNILAG Admission into School of Foundation Studies 2024/2025 Session

Enugu Ministry of Health School of Basic Midwifery, Awgu admission form, 2024/2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Enugu Ministry of Health School of Basic Midwifery, Awgu admission form, 2024/2025

Schools evacuate students after receiving bomb threats
Forum | 5 days ago

Schools evacuate students after receiving bomb threats

CAANEC Essay Competition for Senior Secondary School Students 2024
Forum | 6 days ago

CAANEC Essay Competition for Senior Secondary School Students 2024