“Neo will not see Kim Oprah in Jesus name” – Uriel prays for her love interest (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

“Neo will not see Kim Oprah in Jesus name” – Uriel prays for her love interest (Video)

Evicted BBNaija All-Star housemate, Uriel Oputa, has offered a powerful prayer for Neo Akpofure, her love interest.

Uriel prayed her prayer in a video shared via her Instagram page; covering her love interest Neo with the blood of Jesus.

Recall that Uriel was the second housemate to be kicked out of the BBNaija house in the third week.

Lucy, Omashola, Kim Oprah, and Prince Nelson—four new housemates were brought into the house by Big Brother a week after she was kicked out.

Uriel Oputa in a video shared on her page prayed hard that Neo Akpofure would not show interest in Kim Oprah, one of the new contestants, who is currently going viral online.

She said;

“I just dey look Kim Oprah with one eye. See as my eyes dey. Kim Oprah Look at me. Are you looking at me Kim Oprah? Kim Oprah Look

..If…let me say a prayer. Father Lord. Amen. Father Lord every eye of Neo contacting to Kim, I cast it out. Neo will not see Kim Oprah. Kim Oprah will not see Neo. Amen and Amen and Amen.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 5 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts